Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Breezy Back On Twitter?

Sounds to good to be true , but you never know yo ! BREEZY is full of surprises . Chris cousin Austin posted this ! 
@brownboydope804-"MY COUSIN bout to be back on twitter real soon. he just told me today. geeeeeeeeettttt ready!!!!!"

SO IDK ! then he posted this
@brownboydope804-"i aint say no body hacked it lol... yall dont get it... it was maurice *hint *hint" 

I was confused that night anyway sooo I was very confused . BUT i know who Maurice is ; I was just confused. buttttt anyway if he comes ima beeee HAPPY AS HELL ; && if he doesn't then he doesn't ! I'll love him anyway ! But lets pray he comes anyway  :D ; Then if he does . . . I'm tryna figure out what his name gonna be ---@mechanicaldummy or something new ! buttt i missed him so MUCH !



LOVE,
MISS KEDA B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment